Get a Higher Education at Terrell Aviation
Private Pilot Requirements FAR 61.103:
- Be at least 17 years of age.
- Be able to provide a photo I.D. and a birth certificate, or a valid Passport
- Be able to read, speak, write and understand the English language.
- Be able to obtain at least a 3rd class medical certificate.
- Be able to pass a knowledge test as well as a practical test.
Experience Requirements FAR 61.109(a):
Minimum of 20 hours flight training which must include the following:
- 3 hours cross country
- 3 hours instrument training
- 3hours night flying to include:
- One cross country at least 100 nm total distance.
- 10 takeoffs and landings to a full stop.
- Minimum of 10 hours solo flight which includes:
- 5 hours solo cross country to include:
- One solo cross country must be at least 150nm total distances, with landings at three airports.
- Three takeoffs and landings at an airport with an operating control tower.
Note: 40 hours is the minimum set by the FAA.